“Probably the toughest decision I’ve had to make in my sporting career”.
- Ben said the decision was “the toughest” of his sporting career
- Two-time Olympic Gold medallist Giles Scott MBE will take over as Driver of Emirates GBR SailGP Team from Ainslie with immediate effect
- Scott will take the helm of the Emirates GBR F50 foiling race boat at the Mubadala Abu Dhabi Sail Grand Prix on 13-14 January
- Ben will continue as CEO to focus on the Team’s overall performance on and off the water
- Ben and Giles will race together in the 37th America’s Cup for INEOS Britannia
Read the full details via www.emiratesgbrsailgp.com